SAGA-Bench (Streaming Graph Analytics) is designed to serve both the hardware and software communities as an open-source platform for streaming graph analytics research. Our goal is to provide a unified, open-source implementation of various dnamic graph processing data structures and algorithms. SAGA-Bench implements coarse-grained runtime profiling, as well as hardware analysis via Intel Processor Counter Monitor (PCM).
- NVsim is a suite of toolsets for modeling cache/memory/storage that are based on the emerging non-volatile memory technologies.
- For more information: https://github.com/SEAL-UCSB/NVSim
- NVmain is a memory simulator for both DRAM-based main memory and emerging NVM-based main memory, as well as 3D stacked and wide-IO DRAM main memory.
- For more information: https://github.com/SEAL-UCSB/NVmain
- It is a tool for estimating the optimum access times, and power dissipation of a PCRAM-based memory. (Beta version with technical details are published in ICCAD 2009).
- For more information: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=5361282
- It is an extension of NVSim for modeling NVM-based (ternary) content-addressible memory. Published in ICCAD 2016.
- Code coming soon...
- MLPAT is a power, area, timing modeling framework for machine learning accelerators.
- Please visit MLPAT website for more information.
For funding acknowledgement purposes, we would like to know who is using our toolsets. We appreciate it if the users can fill the following information.