SAGA-Bench (Streaming Graph Analytics) is designed to serve both the hardware and software communities as an open-source platform for streaming graph analytics research. Our goal is to provide a unified, open-source implementation of various dnamic graph processing data structures and algorithms. SAGA-Bench implements coarse-grained runtime profiling, as well as hardware analysis via Intel Processor Counter Monitor (PCM).
- NVsim is a suite of toolsets for modeling cache/memory/storage that are based on the emerging non-volatile memory technologies.
- For more information: http://nvsim.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- NVmain is a memory simulator for both DRAM-based main memory and emerging NVM-based main memory, as well as 3D stacked and wide-IO DRAM main memory.
- For more information: http://wiki.nvmain.org/
- It is a tool for estimating the optimum access times, and power dissipation of a PCRAM-based memory. (Beta version with technical details are published in ICCAD 2009).
- For more information: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=5361282
- It is an extension of NVSim for modeling NVM-based (ternary) content-addressible memory. Published in ICCAD 2016.
- Code coming soon...
- MLPAT is a power, area, timing modeling framework for machine learning accelerators.
- Please visit MLPAT website for more information.
For funding acknowledgement purposes, we would like to know who is using our toolsets. To obtain a copy of the software, please fill in the form below, and we will provide you the instructions to download the software